An eerie newly declassified video from the US government has revealed the moment a military jet shot down a UFO from the sky.

The footage, which was previously not shown to the public, caught the moment an F-16 US destroyed the unidentified object and sent debris from the craft flying across the sky. A black and white video showed the US military monitoring the UFO in the sky above Lake Huron, Michigan, on February 12, 2023.

The chilling video showed the flying object, which appeared to be shaped like an octagon shape with a string attached to it, before it was shot at two times and obliterated.

A UFO in the sky over Lake HuronView Image

A UFO in the sky over Lake Huron(Image: Department of War)

The US Department of Defense released this stunning footage in a new batch of files after Donald Trump said he would released more classified documents on UFOs to the public.

Canadian authorities, in 2024, reported that wreckage was recovered in Lake Huron after an unidentified item was destroyed.

At the time, an official, speaking to CTV News, said: “Debris has been recovered from the shores of Lake Huron but after careful analysis, it was determined not to be of national security concern.”

A description paired with the video said: “The footage appears to depict a kinetic interaction between two distinct areas of contrast, with the initial subject of the footage fragmenting in a radial displacement pattern that suggests a high-energy event.”

Article continues below

Experts have claimed this new drop, of around 160 files, contains footage of “unidentified anomalous phenomena” but added it did not give proof of alien life.

A statement released with the files said: “The materials archived here are unresolved cases, meaning the government is unable to make a definitive determination on the nature of the observed phenomena.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *